Star Sign up now to gain access to all the features of this website. NEW — access is now open to ALL USERS! — Already registered? Please log in.

Downloading Chapters in Volume 4

Ray DiBiase
L.K. McLean Associates
Downloading Chapters in Volume 4 was posted on January 23rd, 2013 at 2:01 PM EST

Getting a message that the "file is damaged and can not be repaired" each time I try to download a chapter

Paul Ryus
Kittelson & Associates, Inc.
RE: Downloading Chapters in Volume 4 was posted on January 24th, 2013 at 3:16 AM EST

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading the chapters. To be able to track down the cause of the problem, we'll need a little more information, such as your operating system, browser, and the software (name and version) you use to view PDF files. I assume that you're simply clicking on the link to try to open the file--have you tried right-clicking the link to save the chapter on your computer and then opening the saved file directly in Adobe Reader?

Ray DiBiase
L.K. McLean Associates
RE: Downloading Chapters in Volume 4 was posted on January 24th, 2013 at 7:58 AM EST

Using Windows 7, Internet Explorer and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Only having a problem with some of the Chapters (e.g. #31, which is the one I'm trying to download). I've tried saving the file and opening on my desktop, with no luck.

Chris M. Barnes, Sr.
City of Renton, WA
RE: Downloading Chapters in Volume 4 was posted on April 11th, 2013 at 3:19 PM EDT

I can't find a path to opening Vol. 4 so I can download it. Would like to know today if possible. Thanks, Chris

Paul Ryus
Kittelson & Associates, Inc.
RE: Downloading Chapters in Volume 4 was posted on May 30th, 2013 at 8:32 AM EDT

Chapters 24-35 can be downloaded from the "Methodological Details" section of the site. Access to this portion of the site is available to persons who have registered their copy of the HCM.

Sign in to add a reply. Don't have an account? No problem, sign up for free.