Star Sign up now to gain access to all the features of this website. NEW — access is now open to ALL USERS! — Already registered? Please log in.

freeval running

Margarita Martínez Díaz
Civil Engineering School
freeval running was posted on February 20th, 2013 at 2:10 PM EST
regarding Chapter 10: Freeway Facilities

I cannot run the program. Which is the executable? Which program must i use to execute it? Which program opens the other files? Which is the correct order to follow with them?. I work with Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2007.

Thanks in advance.

Bastian Schroeder
ITRE
RE: freeval running was posted on February 21st, 2013 at 9:52 PM EST

The most recent version of FREEVAL is the file FREEVAL-2010-Ver2_20130104.xlsm, which is posted on the Methodological Details page under Chapter 10. There you should also find a user guide, as well as a file documenting recent changes and bug fixes to the tool. FREEVAL is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet with Visual Basic codes. The only program needed to run the tool is Excel, although you will need to enable macros before running it. If your Macro security settings are set to "medium" you will be prompted whether you wish to enable the macros in the spreadsheet. The user guide also provides some screenshots in this regard. Hope this helps!

Paul Ryus
Kittelson & Associates, Inc.
RE: freeval running was posted on February 25th, 2013 at 10:23 AM EST

See also the thread "New Freeval Version?".

Sign in to add a reply. Don't have an account? No problem, sign up for free.