Volume 4 for HCM 2010 has moved
The HCM 2010 (HCM 5th Edition) is now two editions behind the current edition (the HCM 7th Edition, 2022). Users needing supplemental material for the HCM 2010 or the HCM 6th Edition can find it on the Volume 4 website for the 7th Edition, hcmvolume4.org.
All HCM 2010 Volume 4 accounts created prior to August 2016 were transferred to the new website when the HCM 6th Edition was released.
- If you already use hcmvolume4.org, simply log in as usual.
- If you created an account prior to August 2016 and your e-mail address hasn't changed since then, try logging in with your e-mail and HCM 2010 Volume 4 password. If that doesn’t work, click the “Forget your password?” link to get an e-mail with a link to reset your password.
- If the above steps aren't applicable or don't work, sign up for a new account. The site is free for everyone and no registration code is required.
Where to find HCM 2010 material
Volume 4 for the HCM 7th Edition is organized similarly to Volume 4 for HCM 2010. Find material specific to the HCM 2010 in the following locations:
- HCM 2010 supplemental and emerging topics chapters 24-38: Supplemental Chapters > Archived Chapters > HCM 2010
- HCM 2010 corrections, clarifications, and interpretations: Errata & Updates > Archived Errata
Once again, the website address is hcmvolume4.org.